- TrendlineZ is a SEBI registered Research Analyst having registration number - INH100006436 under SEBI (Research Analyst) Regulations, 2014.
- TrendlineZ (hereinafter referred to as “the company”) is a research analyst company based in Ghaziabad since 2010.
- We have neither been suspended or debarred from doing business by any Stock Exchange / SEBI or any other authorities; nor has our certificate of registration been cancelled by SEBI at any point of time.
- Unless otherwise stated, the percentage returns displayed on the website for comparing TrendlineZ performance with any benchmark are Absolute Returns.
- The TrendlineZ research is not to be construed as an offer to buy /sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy / sell any security in any jurisdiction where such offer or solicitation would be illegal. TrendlineZ do not constitute a personal recommendation or take into account the particular investment objectives, financial situations, risk profile and needs of individual clients.
- The content and data available on website are for information and illustration purposes only. Charts and performance numbers are back tested/simulated results calculated via a standard methodology and do not include the impact of transaction fee and other related costs. Data used for calculation of historical returns and other information is provided by exchange approved third party data vendors and has neither been audited nor validated by the company.
- All information present on the website is to help investors in their decision-making process and shall not be considered as a recommendation or solicitation of an investment or investment strategy. Investors are responsible for their investment decisions and are responsible to validate all the information used to make the investment decision. Investor should understand that his/her investment decision is based on personal investment needs and risk tolerance, and performance information available on website is one among many other things that should be considered while making an investment decision. Past performance does not guarantee future returns and performance is subject to market risk. Investments in securities market are subject to market risks and investors should read all the related documents carefully before investing. Derivatives are sophisticated investment products. The investor is requested to take into consideration all the risk factors before actually trading in derivative contracts.
- We and our affiliates/associates, officers, and employees, Research Analyst (including relatives) worldwide may: (a) from time to time, have long or short positions in, and buy or sell the securities thereof, of company (ies) mentioned herein or (b) be engaged in any other transaction involving such securities and earn brokerage or other compensation or act as a market maker in the financial instruments of the subject company/company (ies) or act as advisor or lender / borrower to such company (ies) or have other potential/material conflict of interest with respect to any company(ies).
- The company does not provide any promise or assurance of favourable view for a particular industry or sector or business group in any manner. The investor is requested to take into consideration all the risk factors including their financial condition, suitability to risk return profile and take professional advice before investing.
- The analysts certify that all of the information /material therein accurately reflect his or her personal views about the subject company or companies and its or their securities, and no part of his or her compensation was, is or will be, directly or indirectly related to company(ies). No part of this material may be duplicated in any form and/or redistributed without the prior written consent of the company.
- Research Analyst has served as an officer, director or employee of subject company(ies): No
- We or our associates may have received compensation from the subject company(ies) in the past 12 months. We or our associates have managed or co-managed public offering of securities for the subject company(ies) in the past 12 months: No
- We or our associates may have received compensation for investment banking or merchant banking or brokerage services from the subject company(ies) in the past 12 months: No
- We or our associates may have received any compensation for products or services other than investment banking or merchant banking or brokerage services from the subject company(ies) in the past 12 months: No
- We or our associates may have financial interest in the subject company(ies).
- Research Analyst or his/her relative's financial interest in the subject company(ies).
- TrendlineZ has financial interest in the subject company(ies) at the end of the month immediately preceding the date of sharing of research: No
- Nature of financial interest is holding of equity shares or derivatives of the subject company - Our associates may have actual/beneficial ownership of 1% or more securities of the subject company(ies) at the end of the month immediately preceding the date of sharing of research: No
- Research Analyst or his/her relatives has actual/beneficial ownership of 1% or more securities of the subject company(ies) at the end of the month immediately preceding the date of sharing of research: No.
- TrendlineZ has actual/beneficial ownership of 1% or more securities of the subject company(ies) at the end of the month immediately preceding the date sharing of smallcases: No
12. Registered office of TrendlineZ -
FF- 104 Aditya Corporate Hub,
RDC, Raj Nagar Ghaziabad, 201002
Website – www.trendlinez.co.in
SEBI Research Analyst INH100006436
Support - Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries and assistance
TrendlineZ Research Team
- Harshul Vohra - Head, Research
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone: + 91 9990191910
How we calculate returns
TrendlineZ performance does not include transaction fees and other related costs. No actual money was invested or trades were executed while calculating TrendlineZ performances. Returns are based on end of day prices of stocks, provided by exchange approved third party vendors. All model portfolios are reviewed and rebalanced as per a schedule depending on the research. As a result of this review process, some stocks may be added, some may be removed and some may undergo weight changes. Model portfolio returns reflect all these changes.